.

Welcome To My Class!

We are sooooo excited for the new year! Stay tuned for more updates on the website. Thank you for all your support. You are great!!!
.
.

Christmas Break from Dec. 19, 2010 to Jan. 2, 2011

My dear parents and students,

Our winter break is coming. Is that so nice we will have a new year and we will have Christmas with our family members? I just want to remind you we will have a winter break from December 19, 2010 to January 2, 2011 and we will be back to school on January 3, 2011.
Time goes so fast and I'm already with you for half a year. During this half a year, we had fun, tears and laughs together. I feel so lucky to be the Chinese teacher here in Stewart and I feel so fortunate to be the teacher of the children. It's my great honor and I wish we could be together forever!
Thank you for all the things you do and I appreciate all the supports, you are all wonderful and great to me. I love all of you! Wo Ai Ni Men

Merry Chritmas and have a wonderful break,
Zhao Lao Shi

No comments:

Post a Comment