.

Welcome To My Class!

We are sooooo excited for the new year! Stay tuned for more updates on the website. Thank you for all your support. You are great!!!
.
.

What we learnt duing the fifth week?

第(dì)五(wǔ)周(zhōu)我(wǒ)们(men)学(xué)习(xí)了(le):What we have learnt in the fifth week:
家(jiā)庭(tíng)成(chéng)员(yuán):family members
爸(bà)爸(ba)    dad
妈(mā)妈(mā)    mom
哥(gē)哥(gē)    big brother
姐(jiě)姐(jiě)    big sister
妹(mèi)妹(mèi)    little sister
弟(dì)弟(dì)    little brother
我(wǒ)      me

歌(gē)曲(qǔ):song
1. 家(jiā)族(zú)歌(gē)  a Chinese family song (We listened and watched)
2. 我(wǒ)爱(ài)我(wǒ)的(de)家(jiā) I Love My family (The tune of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star)

相(xiāng)关(guān)句(jù)型(xíng): The sentence of the family members
我(wǒ)爱(ài)我(wǒ)的(de)家(jie)       I love my family
我(wǒ)爱(ài)我(wǒ)的(de)爸(bà)爸(ba)    I love my dad
我(wǒ)爱(ài)我(wǒ)的(de)妈(mā)妈(mā)    I love my mom
我(wǒ)爱(ài)我(wǒ)的(de)哥(gē)哥(gē)    I love my big brother
我(wǒ)爱(ài)我(wǒ)的(de)姐(jiě)姐(jiě)    I love my big sister
我(wǒ)爱(ài)我(wǒ)的(de)弟(dì)弟(dì)    I love my little brother
我(wǒ)爱(ài)我(wǒ)的(de)妹(mèi)妹(mèi)    I love my little sister
我(wǒ)爱(ài)我(wǒ)               I love myself

数(shù)学(xué)   math
数(shù)字(zì)一(yī)到(dào)二(èr)十(shí)   number 1 to 20
正(zhèng)方(fāng)形(xíng)              square

2 comments:

  1. Preston came home and said, "Wo ai wo de lao shi!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so smart of him. I'm so proud of him. "我爱普浩!(wo ai pu hao)"

    ReplyDelete