.

Welcome To My Class!

We are sooooo excited for the new year! Stay tuned for more updates on the website. Thank you for all your support. You are great!!!
.
.

What we learnt duing the fifth week?

()()(zhōu)()(men)(xué)()(le)What we have learnt in the fifth week:
(jiā)(tíng)(chéng)(yuán)family members
()(ba)    dad
()()    mom
()()    big brother
(jiě)(jiě)    big sister
(mèi)(mèi)    little sister
()()    little brother
()      me

()()song
1. (jiā)()()  a Chinese family song (We listened and watched)
2. ()(ài)()(de)(jiā) I Love My family (The tune of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star)

(xiāng)(guān)()(xíng) The sentence of the family members
()(ài)()(de)(jie)       I love my family
()(ài)()(de)()(ba)    I love my dad
()(ài)()(de)()()    I love my mom
()(ài)()(de)()()    I love my big brother
()(ài)()(de)(jiě)(jiě)    I love my big sister
()(ài)()(de)()()    I love my little brother
()(ài)()(de)(mèi)(mèi)    I love my little sister
()(ài)()               I love myself

(shù)(xué)   math
(shù)()()(dào)(èr)(shí)   number 1 to 20
(zhèng)(fāng)(xíng)              square

2 comments:

  1. Preston came home and said, "Wo ai wo de lao shi!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so smart of him. I'm so proud of him. "我爱普浩!(wo ai pu hao)"

    ReplyDelete