.

Welcome To My Class!

We are sooooo excited for the new year! Stay tuned for more updates on the website. Thank you for all your support. You are great!!!
.
.

What we have learnt in the fourteenth week?

第(dì)十(shí)四(sì)周(zhōu)我(wǒ)们(men)学(xué)习(xí)了(le):What we have learnt in the fourteenth week
职(zhí)业(yè)名(míng)称(chēng):Names of different jobs
医生(yīshēng)     doctor                  老师(lǎoshī)     teacher
演员(yǎnyuán)     actor/actress             厨师(chúshī)     chef
警察(jǐngchá)     police officer            工程师(gōngchéngshī)   engineer

歌(gē)曲(qǔ):Song
职业(zhíyè)歌(gē)    Chinese song “I want to be ______. What do you want to be?”

相(xiāng)关(guān)句(jù)型(xíng): The dialogue of “What do you want to be in the future?”
A: 你(nǐ)想(xiǎng)做(zuò)什么(shényāo)?   “What do you want to be?”
B: 我(wǒ)想(xiǎng)做(zuò)______。 “ I want to be ________.”

我(wǒ)们(men)制(zhì)作(zuò)了(le):We made
1.      “你(nǐ)想(xiǎng)做(zuò)什么(shényāo)?”小(xiǎo)书(shū)        small book of “What do you want to be?”
2.      “我(wǒ)想(xiǎng)做(zuò)______.”中国(zhōngguó)纸(zhǐ)扇(shàn)    Chinese fan of “I want to be ________.”
数(shù)学(xué):Math
日(rì)历(lì)        Calendar
数(shù)字(zì)1-40    Numbers 1-40
复(fù)习(xí)了(le)圆(yuán)形(xíng),正(zhèng)方(fāng)形(xíng), 三(sān)角(jiǎo)形(xíng)和(hé)长(cháng)方(fāng)形(xíng)   Reviewed circle, square, triangle and rectangle
形(xíng)状(zhuàng)重(zhòng)复(fù)规(guī)律(lǜ) Shape patterns
统(tǒng)计(jì)         Graph of “my favorite farm animal”& first idea of “more than/ less than”
简(jiǎn)单(dān)加(jiā)法(fǎ)     First concept of Addition

No comments:

Post a Comment