.

Welcome To My Class!

We are sooooo excited for the new year! Stay tuned for more updates on the website. Thank you for all your support. You are great!!!
.
.

International Teacher's Day of China


Every year, September 10 is our Chinese International Teacher's Day. It's just like teacher's appreciation day here in the US.

When Teacher's Day comes in China, students will say "thank you" to their teachers. The students will give small gifts, like: flowers, plants, notebooks and etc. to their teachers to show their appreciation and love to the teachers. On this day, students say "教师节快乐!(jiao shi jie kuai le)" (Happy Teacher's Day) to teachers and they know how hard the teachers work for them and they know they should show more respection to the teachers. It's really a fun and a happy day to the teachers in China.
This Friday's just our Chinese Teacher's Day. I introduced this traditional holiday to the children. They all understood and made an appreciation card to the teachers. They colored the Chinese characters of "教师节快乐 (jiso shi jie kuai le); they cut and glued a paper flower; they drew a picture; and they wrote their names on it. It's a fun art activity, chlidren love it.

After making the card, most of the children gave their cards to me as  presents. I'm so moved!! Even I'm in the US, they made me feel like I'm still in China. They are all great children. They're the best!! I appreciate I could have these wonderful children in my class and I appreciate all parents' support and help. Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment